Resident Research Day 2017
Wednesday June 7, 2017 8:30AM â€“ 5:00PM
Centurion Conference and Events Centre, 170 Colonnade Road, Ottawa, ON
- Scientific presentationsÂ focusing on exciting new research by clinical residents/fellows, graduate students (MSc/PhD) and postdoctoral fellows from the Department of Medicine. All presentations will be selected from submitted abstracts.
- Dr. Phil Wells introducing the Keynote session:Â ‘Global Impact of Ottawa Research’Â featuring Drs. Michael Rudnicki and Marc Carrier
- NEW!Â Dragonâ€™s Den Competition: 3 minute lightening presentations by the best trainees from DoM programs/divisions
- Pre-meeting session (8:00AM):Â â€˜Obtaining a Clinical Academic Positionâ€™by Dr. Jodi Warman Chardon
- PrizesÂ will be awarded for the best posters and oral presentations
Who Should Attend:Â All trainees, scientists and clinicians affiliated with The Ottawa Hospital Department of Medicine; Staff at OHRI, uOttawa Heart Institute, The Ottawa Hospital and other affiliated institutes with an interest in research.
Registration and Abstract Submission will openÂ Wednesday, March 1, 2017.